The Culture War Is Over Talk lacks historical context. During the hedonistic Roaring 20′s and the Dirty Filthy Hippie 60′s, the Left was probably pretty sure they had won the culture wars. Has the Left won the culture war? Pundits on all sides think that it has. But let’s start with the biggie: same-sex marriage — and then take a look at ten other issues . . .Full Story»
Yes indeed, Ronald Reagan was accused of racism — among all manner of other things — for supporting exactly what the Tea Party supports: fiscal responsibility, constitutionally limited government, and free market economic policies. . . .
We conservatives are principled, there’s no doubt about that. Unfortunately, far too many of us have the strategic sense of a beginning checkers player at the World Chess Championship. To put it bluntly – we’re idiots.
I use “we” because I’ve been guilty of this as well. But I’m not a part of the current Olympic-level “shooting ourselves in the foot” contest. This time, we need to put emotion aside and think.
If ‘demographics is destiny,’ as Texas Democrats have been saying for years, then Texas Democrats are screwed . . . a new Gallup Poll out today throws cold water on Democratic dreams that the state’s surging Latino population will ‘inevitable’ turn Texas if not into a Democrat ‘blue’ state than at least into a toss up ‘purple state.’
More in this category
- Donations to Karl Rove’s Groups Drop 98% After Targeting Tea Party
- K. Carl Smith Brings the Frederick Douglass Republican Methodology to SC Tea Party
- Breitbart: College Students React to Obamacare — “I Hear it Doesn’t Work”
- What’s Happened to Christmas? ~ A Poem
- Planned Parenthood: Tax Funding Up 77% While it Makes $170 Million From Abortions
- Colleges can’t ban guns, rules Florida court in major 2nd Amendment victory