The Hawaii Republican Assembly (HIRA) is pleased that the Hawaii Republican Party (HRP) completed their annual State Convention without major mishap. HRP elected the same officers; the same team that has been trying to erase the party debt since 2010, elected less legislators than in 2010, and deals with a House Caucus that partnered with the Democrat Progressive Wing.Full Story»
Please help us get the Common Core Repeal bill passed and get us out of this federal educational mandate and one-size fits all standards. . . We can simply get out of the Common Core Bill, allow the State School Board to modify and adopt our own higher standards and choices. The State School Board should do this themselves, but since they refuse to work with the membership of the party, they are setting us up for potential disaster if leaders like you in the house and senate don’t act quickly.
Only 9 days left! If you want to make an impact on illegal immigration and want to do more than complain? Come to bootcamp May 3-5 at the Sparks Nugget in Reno. Join us!
Michael Sullivan clearly has gravitas and exudes statesmanship. His persona and comportment is fitting of the tradition of United States Senate. He will be a passionate advocate for the Constitution and interests of the citizens of our Commonwealth. Massachusetts would be well served to have such a man of character and integrity as a United States senator.
More in this category
- Interview with MARA National Director & MA State Committeeman, Horace Mello
- GRA Statement on Growth & Opportunity Project Report
- The NFRA, Capitalism, and Big Ideas
- NVRA – Western States Battleborn Bootcamp and Convention, May 3-5
- MARA Reports Solid Numbers in Grassroots Support for Mike Sullivan
- Georgia Republican Assemblies Passes Resolution Opposing Common Core