After the 2014 elections, Obama said he was entering “the 4th quarter” of his presidency. To follow his football game analogy, this week’s State of the Union Address was the “Hail Mary” of Obama’s JV team. David Gergen of Harvard University told Face the Nation, “He’s twenty points back and he’s acting like he is ahead.”Full Story»
Mark your calendars: the 2015 NFRA Presidential Preference Convention will be in Nashville, Tennessee, August 28-30! Early bird price ends February 14.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Destin, Florida – January 5, 2015: NFRA President Sharron Angle asked conservatives across the nation to call their Congressmen to support Louie Gohmert for Speaker of the House in the vote to be held Tuesday, January 6, 2015. Gohmert was given the NFRA’s highest award, the Ronald Reagan Freedom Award, in September [...]
On “December 7, 1941 — a date which will live in infamy — the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan. . . we will not only defend ourselves to the uttermost but will make it very certain that this form of treachery shall never again endanger us.
More in this category
- NFRA Endorses Kevin Wade for Delaware Senate Seat
- NFRA President Sharron Angle: Editorial Response to Redding Record Searchlight
- Trust is Not Enough to Break Through Washington Gridlock
- Conservatives Are Winning
- Indiana Republican Assembly Endorses Candidates for Fall Election
- The Difference Between Winners and Whiners