Tennessee Republican Assembly To Feature Sharron Angle At Annual Convention
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 9, 2012
NASHVILLE, TN: The Tennessee Republican Assembly (TRA) and TRAPAC will hold its annual convention on January 28, 2012.
Sharron Angle, keynote speaker and NFRA Regional Vice President, ran against Harry Reid in Nevada in 2010. Mrs. Angle will be signing her new book ‘Right Angle’ for attendees (book purchased separately). Details on her book here.
In addition to Sharron Angle we will feature:
- Judd Matheny, Speaker Pro Tempore, who will be discussing Redistricting.
- The first Republican Administrator of Elections in Davidson County, Albert Tieche will be doing a presentation on Tennessee’s new voter ID Law.
- Voting Machines will be available for our Presidential Straw Poll.
To order your ticket(s) via Eventbrite: Click Here
Come and see what the fastest growing conservative group in Tennessee is all about!
The Tennessee Republican Assembly (TRA) is part of a nationwide movement of The National Federation of Republican Assemblies (NFRA), to lead the Republican Party back to the principles of America's Founding Fathers. Our Founding Fathers gave us the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States, and the Bill of Rights. These documents teach the conservative ideals of:
• Individual Liberty and Responsibility
• Limited Government and lower taxes
• Free Enterprise, Government is not the solution to the Nations growth
• National Security
• Moral Virtue
These are the principles that made America great. These are the ideals on which the Republican Party was founded. Although our names are similar, the TRA and the NFRA are not an official arm of the Republican Party—but our members are loyal Republicans!
Our motto is simple: WE ELECT CONSERVATIVES! We do this in two ways:
- We work to elect Conservatives to leadership positions within the Republican Party at the county, state, and national level; and
- We work to elect Conservatives in primary elections by endorsing candidates who will not just agree with our issues but will champion them if elected to office. Unlike the GOP, our TRAPAC can provide financial assistance to true Conservatives to help in their election bid.
We look forward to seeing you on January 28, 2011.
Contact: Glen Hughes, CPA CFEPresident Tennessee Republican Assembly PO BOX 291711 Nashville, TN 37229-1711 (615) 210 -8201
If you believe in the Constitution and Principle before party loyalty, I urge you to consider joining the only grassroots group in the State of Tennessee whose mission is to elect real conservatives. Click here to learn more about the Tennessee Republican Assembly.
Leave a Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.